9/24/2008

Image Generators



When I was on the Flickr exercise I came across a photo of a jar full of Smarties, ideal for the world's most difficult jigsaw. Can I find it again. No!! So I have learned how to grab a photo and here it is. Not sure if it is really anything to do with #13, but for me it is progress - using the image button I guess, and it would make a good jigsaw. OK got it, have added a world map of where I have been, see smudgy thing to the left of the jar. Kind of correct in a gross way, visited 2 cities in the US and half the map is coloured in, visit to Pitcairn Island doesn't seem to register. Anyway, I have got the save to hard drive and hit the image key on the blog and hey bingo. I have also put my name into the "what would I be called if I was Sarah Palin's child" name generator _Pistol Tanker - should I be telling the world this.

1 comment:

Zipperty-doo-dah said...

I would like to say the map of countries that you've been to caught my eye but it was actually the jar of jellybeans! Now I can't wait till lunchtime. Interesting to see what countries you've visited.